You don't know how to find the perfect size for your dog's collar? Use the Breed Size Selector to determine which size will fit best. Are you looking for an even more precise fit? Find out below how to take the exact measurement of your companion's neck.
Find the perfect size for your dog
From your dog's neck
- Take a tape measure
- Measure your dog's neck. * Leave 2 fingers between the neck and the tape when taking the measurement
- Take note of the measurement
- Choose your new necklace
From an old collar
- Take the old necklace.
- Place it on a flat surface.
- Put a ruler next to it.
- Measure the size of it.
- * Important to trust the dotted line in the image to get the correct size
For a puppy
Our size guide is built for adult dogs. However, our collars are adjustable and are made for puppies and teenage dogs. In order to get the right size, we advise you to take a smaller size than the one recommended for an adult dog. For example, an adult Corgi will hang medium, and a puppy Corgi will hang small.
If your everyday lacks spice, let Caliente add a little picante to your life. A quality collar made of resistant silicone, easy to maintain and safe for your dog.
- Quality material
- Collar made of silicon and endures bad weather
- Collar made of nylon and lined with neoprene
- Soft on your dog's fur
- Buckle with a 4-point locking system for added security
- Black chrome leash attachment (D-ring)
- Tella & Stella™ rubber logo
- Design by a Quebec artist
Shipping and easy returns
We offer free shipping on all orders of $ 39 or more. If you haven't yet, add a leash to your collar and you'll get free shipping :)
For a return please contact us and it will be our pleasure to plan an exchange with you.
What people think of our collars
- Des questions
Excellent suivi rapide lors d’une question concernant la commande.
Oh my !!
Le meilleur collier qu'on a acheter pour notre bête ! Merci !!