You don't know how to find the perfect size for your dog's collar? Use the Breed Size Selector to determine which size will fit best. Are you looking for an even more precise fit? Find out below how to take the exact measurement of your companion's neck.
Find the perfect size for your dog
From your dog's neck
- Take a tape measure
- Measure your dog's neck. * Leave 2 fingers between the neck and the tape when taking the measurement
- Take note of the measurement
- Choose your new necklace
From an old collar
- Take the old necklace.
- Place it on a flat surface.
- Put a ruler next to it.
- Measure the size of it.
- * Important to trust the dotted line in the image to get the correct size
For a puppy
Our size guide is built for adult dogs. However, our collars are adjustable and are made for puppies and teenage dogs. In order to get the right size, we advise you to take a smaller size than the one recommended for an adult dog. For example, an adult Corgi will hang medium, and a puppy Corgi will hang small.
Hard boiled, sunny side up, scrambled? There’s some for every taste with the Coco design. A leash made from recycled water bottles and quality materials that provides strength and safety for your dog.
- Quality materials
- Leash made of nylon and lined with neoprene
- D-ring for hanging accessories
- Tella & Stella™ rubber logo
- Safety swivel clip gripper
- Design by a Quebec artist
- Comfortable handle for walks.
Shipping and easy returns
Nous offrons la livraison gratuite pour toute commande de 35$ ou plus. Si ne tu ne l'as pas encore fait, ajoute une un harnais à ta laisse et tu obtiendras la livraison gratuite :)
For a return please contact us and it will be our pleasure to plan an exchange with you.